Find Inspiration in the New Book by Serena Prince
They Said It Best
Powerful Quotes to Lift Your Spirits, Jumpstart Your Brain, Motivate, Entertain, and Comfort You When You Cry
Have You Ever Needed Advice, But Didn’t Know Who to Ask?
What If You Could Go Back in Time and Seek Guidance from Einstein or Plato?
How About Getting a Pep Talk from Dale Carnegie to Motivate You?
The right mindset can improve most situations, but it’s not easy to maintain a positive attitude. It requires dedication and determination to weed out negative thoughts, and everybody falls short sometimes.
Quotes give you solutions for those times. By using the wisdom of great leaders, renowned authors, and brilliant minds, you can gain clarity, refocus, and get back on track.
In this book, Professional Life Coach Serena Prince shares the quotes that helped rebuild her confidence and self-esteem during her recovery from narcissistic abuse.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Find out how funny quotes inspired a new career path.
- Learn why you should never forgive someone too soon if they betrayed you.
- Read tips on how to motivate people.
- Understand the difference between motivation and inspiration.
- Read how bestselling author Erma Bombeck gave her one of the best days of her childhood.
- Explore your inner child.
Discover over two thousand quotes from the most influential people of all time. Gain new perspectives from the greatest minds in history with inspirational and motivational quotes, thought-provoking statements, and philosophical ideas. Whether you’re looking for encouragement, enlightenment, comfort, or a good laugh, you’ll find it in this book from the people who said it best.